Skip to main content

Crazy Good Fruit Dip

Crazy good fruit dip recipe that I came up with today. I had a birthday party to go to and was asked to bring fruit. So.. I thought it might be nice to have something to dip it in! I wen't to the store and grabbed a couple random things and just mixed them all together. And this is what I came up with! ☺




Ingredients:
  • 3.4 oz package of vanilla pudding
  • 8 oz container of whipped cream
  • 7 oz container of marshmallow cream
  • 8 oz package of cream cheese
Instructions:
  1. First you will want to let your cream cheese get to room temperature, otherwise it will be slightly chunky when you mix everything together.
  2. Once the cream cheese is no longer cold.. you simply dump everything in a bowl and mix it together with a hand held mixer. I am sure you could also use a Kitchen Aid if you have one. I have one.. but I decided to try it with the hand held first.. and it seemed to work really well. ☺
I only ended up needing about half of it for this amount of fruit, I saved the other half in the fridge.


Everyone at the party kept on telling me over and over how much they loved this. I am sure you could even substitute the vanilla pudding for another flavor to mix things up a little, depending on what fruit you are serving. But this dip tasted amazing with the fresh pineapple, apples, strawberries, and grapes that I served up with it. 

I hope you enjoy it! Thanks for reading! ☺




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daddy's Sunday Pancakes

This is the recipe my dad used to make us all the time when we were younger. EVERY Sunday he would wake us up early and make us pancakes, eggs, and bacon. We get this special syrup from our family back in Maryland. I don't think they sell it anywhere in Utah. It's a shame.. because this is the worlds most amazing syrup.. I love love love it! My grandparents ship it out to us in boxes because we love it so much. It is definitely my favorite thing to top off the amazing pancakes. Anyways... the recipe! ☺ Ingredients: • 4 cups of flour • 6 tsp baking powder • 1 tsp salt • 2 Tbsp sugar • 4 eggs • 2 ½ cups of milk Instructions: 1. Mix everything together 2. Cook on a skillet or frying pan (whatever works) until bubbly. I find that cooking it on medium heat works best. And as soon as it is getting pretty bubbly just flip it! 3. Top it off with whatever pancake stuff you like and then eat! ENJOY! thanks for reading!

Low Calorie Chicken Avocado Salad Lettuce Wrap 200 calories!

So I have been dieting again... We are going on a cruise in November.. and I want to look as awesome as possible. So I have been browsing Pinterest and the rest of the internet trying to find interesting things to eat that aren't high in calories. I happened to find a picture of an avocado chicken salad in a lettuce wrap... and it sounded so good I went to click on the link on Pinterest.. and just my luck.. the link was dead. So I went out to the store and bought some stuff that I thought would taste good together to make it myself. And oh boy did it taste good!!! Okay.. so here is how you make this deliciousness :D Makes 4 servings: only 200 calories for one! Ingredients: -3 chicken breast tenderloins (320 calories) -2 avocados (460 calories) -1 red bell pepper (15 calories) -1 tsp onion powder -1 tsp garlic powder -1 tsp white pepper -1 tsp chicken bullion powder (optional) -Salt and Pepper to taste -4 large romain leaves or whatever large leaf of lettuce you wan...

Lemon Sugar Cookies

These little babies are slightly crispy on the outside, perfectly sweet, and are almost under baked in the middle, so it tastes like they are filled. SO GOOD! My family went crazy for these. The whole batch was gone within minutes. Today I decided that it might be fun to use our new clover cookie cutters for St. Patricks day. I couldn't find a sugar cookie recipe that I liked online, so I made up my own... and in the process discovered an AMAZING way to make lemon sugar cookies. These little babies are amazing. Now, this recipe can also be used as a roll out recipe for cookie cutters. But with the leftover dough I decided to roll them into balls and then roll them in powdered sugar.. OMG... So.. here is the recipe for both ways to do it. No joke.. you guys will love these. Makes about 40..ish cookies Ingredients: 1 cup softened butter (2 sticks) 1 ½ cups granulated sugar 3 eggs 1 tsp vanilla extract Zest from one lemon Juice from half of a lemon  3 ½ ...